1.2. “Personal Data” or “personal data” means data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified from that data, or from that data and other information to which an organisation has or is likely to have access. Common examples of personal data could include name, identification number and contact information.
1.4. This Policy applies in conjunction with other notices, contractual clauses, consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, storage, use, disclosure and/or processing of your personal data by us and is not intended to override those notices or clauses unless we state expressly otherwise.
- WHEN PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
2.1. We will/may collect personal data about you:
• when you register and/or use our Services or Site, or open an account with us;
• when you submit any form, including, but not limited to, application forms or other forms relating to any of our products and services, whether online or by way of a physical form;
• when you enter into any agreement or provide other documentation or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our products and services;
• when you interact with us, such as via telephone calls (which may be recorded), letters, fax, face-to-face meetings, social media platforms and emails, including when you interact with our customer service agents;
• when you use our electronic services or interact with us via our application or use Services on our Site. This includes, without limitation, through cookies which we may deploy when you interact with our application or Site;
• when you grant permissions on your device to share information with our application or Site;
• when you link your Raja Cuti account with your social media or other external account in accordance with the provider’s policies;
• when you carry out transactions through our Services;
• when you provide us with feedback or complaints;
• when you register for a contest; or
• when you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
The above does not purport to be exhaustive and sets out some common instances of when personal data about you may be collected.
- THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
3.1. The personal data that the Company may collect includes but is not limited to:
• email address;
• date of birth;
• billing and/or delivery address;
• bank account and payment information;
• telephone number;
• information sent by or associated with the device(s) used to access our Services or Site;
• information about your network and the people and accounts you interact with;
• photographs or audio or video recordings;
• government-issued identification or other information required for our due diligence, know your customer, identity verification, or fraud prevention purposes;
• marketing and communications data, such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and third parties, your communication preferences and history of communications with us, our service providers, and other third parties;
• usage and transaction data, including details about your searches, orders, the advertising and content you interact with on the websites, and other products and services related to you;
• location data;
• any other information about you when you sign up to use our Services or Site, and when you use the Services or Site, as well as information related to how you use our Services or Site; and
• aggregate data on content you engage with.
3.2. You agree not to submit any information to us which is inaccurate or misleading, and you agree to inform us of any inaccuracies or changes to such information. We reserve the right at our sole discretion to require further documentation to verify the information provided by you.
- HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
4.1. We may collect, use, disclose and/or process your personal data for one or more of the following purposes:
• to consider and/or process your application/transaction with us or your transactions or communications with third parties via the Services;
• to manage, operate, provide and/or administer your use of and/or access to our Services and our Websites (including, without limitation, remembering your preference), as well as your relationship and user account with us;
• to respond to, process, deal with or complete a transaction and/or to fulfil your requests for certain products and services and notify you of service issues and unusual account actions;
• to protect personal safety and the rights, property or safety of others;
• for identification, verification, due diligence, or know your customer purposes;
• to evaluate and make decisions relating to your credit and risk profile and eligibility for credit products;
• to maintain and administer any software updates and/or other updates and support that may be required from time to time to ensure the smooth running of our Services;
• to deal with or facilitate customer service, carry out your instructions, deal with or respond to any enquiries given by (or purported to be given by) you or on your behalf;
• to contact you or communicate with you via voice call, text message and/or fax message, email and/or postal mail or otherwise for the purposes of administering and/or managing your relationship with us or your use of our Services, such as but not limited to communicating administrative information to you relating to our Services. You acknowledge and agree that such communication by us could be by way of the mailing of correspondence, documents or notices to you, which could involve disclosure of certain personal data about you to bring about delivery of the same as well as on the external cover of envelopes/mail packages;
• to allow other users to interact, connect with you or see some of your activities on the Site, including to inform you when another User posted a comment for you on the Site or connected with you using the social features on the Websites;
• to conduct research, analysis and development activities (including, but not limited to, data analytics, surveys, product and service development and/or profiling), to analyse how you use our Services, to recommend products and/or services relevant to your interests, to improve our Services or products and/or to enhance your customer experience;
• to allow for audits and surveys to, among other things, validate the size and composition of our target audience, and understand their experience with Sinaran Wanita’s Services;
• for marketing and advertising, and in this regard, to send you by various mediums and modes of communication marketing and promotional information and materials relating to products and/or services (including, without limitation, products and/or services of third parties whom the Company may collaborate or tie up with) that the Company (and/or its affiliates or related corporations) may be selling, marketing or promoting, whether such products or services exist now or are created in the future. We may use your contact information to send newsletters or marketing materials from us and from our related companies;
• to respond to legal processes or to comply with or as required by any applicable law, governmental or regulatory requirements of any relevant jurisdiction or where we have a good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary, including, without limitation, meeting the requirements to make disclosure under the requirements of any law binding on the Company or on its related corporations or affiliates (including, where applicable, the display of your name, contact details and company details);
• to produce statistics and research for internal and statutory reporting and/or record-keeping requirements;
• to carry out due diligence or other screening activities (including, without limitation, background checks) in accordance with legal or regulatory obligations or our risk management procedures that may be required by law or that may have been put in place by us;
• to audit the Company’s business;
• to respond to any threatened or actual claims asserted against the Company or other claim that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
• to store, host, back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) of your personal data, whether within or outside of your jurisdiction;
• to deal with and/or facilitate a business asset transaction or a potential business asset transaction, where such transaction involves the Company as a participant or involves only a related corporation or affiliate of the Company as a participant or involves the Company and/or any one or more of the Company’s related corporations or affiliates as participant(s), and there may be other third party organisations who are participants in such transaction. A “business asset transaction” refers to the purchase, sale, lease, merger, amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation; and/or
• any other purposes which we notify you of at the time of obtaining your consent.
(collectively, the “Purposes”).
4.3. As the purposes for which we will/may collect, use, disclose or process your personal data depend on the circumstances at hand, such purpose may not appear above. However, we will notify you of such other purpose at the time of obtaining your consent, unless processing of the applicable data without your consent is permitted by the Privacy Laws.